CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Handsome hari • 17 Jan, 2013
PLEASE SUGGEST ME..RELATED TO CIVIL ENGINEERING, WHICH ADDITIONAL COURSE CAN I CHOOSE THAT IS USEFUL FOR CIVIL?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 18 Jan, 2013 • 1 like Can the civil engineering folks suggest a few courses? I'm sure this thread will help a lot of our visitors and members.
3.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 5, 2011

1. Fabrication of Remote operated weapon System 2. Automatic double axis Pneumatic JCB 3. Automatic Car Parking System for apartment Building 4. PLC based automatic Multi-machine Lubrication System 5. Electronic...
25.6k views

@ganesh p · Sep 19, 2012

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CURRENT AND ELECTRICITY?
15.5k views

@prajapati ketan · Sep 1, 2011

HI, Sir I am ketan i am doing BE in Electrical and electronics engineering. I am so much interested in Astronomy and astrophysics line from my childhood. I also written...
9.9k views

@atul-namdeo · Nov 18, 2013

Hello, i have searched alot in google about the PSU's recruiting without Gate score 2014 card but i got nothing .. please help me.. can anyone tell me the name...
48.6k views

@Rits rishi · Nov 28, 2013

I am making a form in jsp where i have to filter 4 combo boxes one after the other .. the values of the combo box have to be fetched...
4.4k views