Civil Engineer from Mumbai

Hello everyone,
I am Sandeep Rao Iddya, working as a Design Engineer Trainee in IOT Design & Engineering, Mumbai. It is a subsidiary of IOCL, formed with a JV with Oiltanking Germany.
I am a Civil CEngineer😁
I have done my BE in Civil Engineering from NMAMIT, Nitte(2006) and M.Tech in Environmental Engg from NITK, Surathkal(2008)

My current job profile is Basic & Detailed Engg in Civil Engg. in Oil & Gas consultancy. I have also designed ETP's for residential buildings and a hospital.

Its nice to see so many professionals over here sharing their knowledge...

Regards
Sandeep

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Sandeep 😀

Welcome to CE. Looks to be your first visit after joining us in 2006 😉 . It's good to see number of CEans from Mumbai growing!

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. We look forward to having you as our active member.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Sandeep
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sandeep!!! welcome to CE.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome mate,have a nice time!!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wow.. first post since 2006? Welcome!

*looks at biggie*... *gulps*.... *does the walk of shame*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Defending champions India have been placed in an easy group A -- alongside Bangladesh and Zimbabwe -- for the 2009 ICC Twenty20 World Championships in England. Since not enough matches...
I am IIIrd year electronics and communication engineering student and i want to work on following project and i need your help........ Now a days trains have offline signaling. The...
Continued Below is a pic of the tube connection and powered up. Next was to mount the Inverter. Since the BenQ one was of low profile type, the sharp one...
From waste to transport fuel, a two-day event to be held in Loughborough London, 11 May 2009 – Cenex, the UK’s Centre of Excellence in Low Carbon and Fuel Cell...
Front picture A close up Notice the front screws, well the TV was used in a place without AC, and it is pretty hot here in Maldives. So the plastic...