Replies

• saraali
    saraali
    pllz reply i am wait
  • Anthony Jarmie
    Anthony Jarmie
    saraali
    pllz reply i am wait
    I use a 555 to gen pwm signals over 200KHZ. Unless yours is a lot higher it shouldn't be a problem. Since the software is open source, I'd just get a copy and modify it for a pwm output. As a suggest,u could use a rtl model to construct the PWM circuit,it's quite simple as you use the 74series circuit,in my view, maybe nobody will take a look to check out the circuit. I have download the flowcode v4 and run the example, but when it connects to oscilicope, the waveform always change in the same period time.

Regards,
    Anthony
  • saraali
    saraali
    hi ,
    i need (pcm) circuit
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    saraali
    hi ,
    i need (pcm) circuit
    I've merged your threads. You might find Anthony's reply useful. What's your take on it?-

Anthony Jarmie
    I use a 555 to gen pwm signals over 200KHZ. Unless yours is a lot higher it shouldn't be a problem. Since the software is open source, I'd just get a copy and modify it for a pwm output. As a suggest,u could use a rtl model to construct the PWM circuit,it's quite simple as you use the 74series circuit,in my view, maybe nobody will take a look to check out the circuit. I have download the flowcode v4 and run the example, but when it connects to oscilicope, the waveform always change in the same period time.

Regards,
    Anthony
  • saraali
    saraali
    hi ,
    i need (pcm) circuit
  • pavansbv
    pavansbv
    use 555 i.c or make a internal circuitry using pspice software and compare it with pin configuration of ne555. short 7 and 6 terminals and add a capacitor to this shorted terminals to 1 tern=minal and ground it.and short 4 and 8 terminals and coonect this 4,8 to 6,7 via a resistor apply trigger input to 2 terminal and modulating input to 5th terminal observe output at 3rd terminal w.r.t ground it works

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone can teach me about micro processor? I am the newer of microprocessor. I want to learn that what is microprocessor? what is purpose of this? can i use in...
While it will still take about half a year for the shortage of Hard Drives to recompense, Hitachi has introduced world's first 4 TB drives at approx. $400. Decent deal?
ok..I was thinking if CEans from Bengaluru would come together for a CE meet?? Date, time , location would be decided on majority , once the number of attendees is...
hi everyone.. I need a simulation software that can be used to design RF modules. Especially my circuit consists of a 2.4ghz transmitter, patch antennas, a rectifying circuit with schottky...
MIT, the mecca of engineering has developed world's fastest camera - and it can capture a slow motion video of the light passing through the bottle. The whole project is...