CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • saraali

MemberDec 12, 2011

pllz reply i am wait
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anthony Jarmie

MemberDec 13, 2011

saraali
    pllz reply i am wait
    I use a 555 to gen pwm signals over 200KHZ. Unless yours is a lot higher it shouldn't be a problem. Since the software is open source, I'd just get a copy and modify it for a pwm output. As a suggest,u could use a rtl model to construct the PWM circuit,it's quite simple as you use the 74series circuit,in my view, maybe nobody will take a look to check out the circuit. I have download the flowcode v4 and run the example, but when it connects to oscilicope, the waveform always change in the same period time.

Regards,
    Anthony
    Cancel
  • saraali

MemberDec 13, 2011

hi ,
    i need (pcm) circuit
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 13, 2011

saraali
    hi ,
    i need (pcm) circuit
    I've merged your threads. You might find Anthony's reply useful. What's your take on it?-

Anthony Jarmie
    I use a 555 to gen pwm signals over 200KHZ. Unless yours is a lot higher it shouldn't be a problem. Since the software is open source, I'd just get a copy and modify it for a pwm output. As a suggest,u could use a rtl model to construct the PWM circuit,it's quite simple as you use the 74series circuit,in my view, maybe nobody will take a look to check out the circuit. I have download the flowcode v4 and run the example, but when it connects to oscilicope, the waveform always change in the same period time.

Regards,
    Anthony
    Cancel
  • saraali

MemberDec 13, 2011

hi ,
    i need (pcm) circuit
    Cancel
  • pavansbv

MemberDec 21, 2011

use 555 i.c or make a internal circuitry using pspice software and compare it with pin configuration of ne555. short 7 and 6 terminals and add a capacitor to this shorted terminals to 1 tern=minal and ground it.and short 4 and 8 terminals and coonect this 4,8 to 6,7 via a resistor apply trigger input to 2 terminal and modulating input to 5th terminal observe output at 3rd terminal w.r.t ground it works
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register