Circuit Diagram Help

hi friends,
In the circuit diagram given in the link #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
can you tell me what VR1 and vr2 are?is it pot?

how to connect them to the 6V supply?😕

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    yes you are rite..
    and ground the negative terminal
    and connect positive terminal parallely to both the pots
  • Shreyas Namjoshi
    Shreyas Namjoshi
    they are pots or presets..it can b connected to 6 v supply very easily
  • gaurav.k
    gaurav.k
    shaibin k r
    hi friends,
    In the circuit diagram given in the link #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
    can you tell me what VR1 and vr2 are?is it pot?

how to connect them to the 6V supply?😕
    the potentiometer have 3 terminal the mid terminal is connected to shaft which is variable in u r ckt
    and other 2 are fix
    use 2 pot and short the mid terminal of the pots and connect to the 6v
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    I was analyzing the ckt. Its not as complicated as it looks. May I know what this ckt does?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was searching for a way to design a simple synchronous rectifier with N-ch mosfets, to avoid the voltage drop of a diode bridge. I found some interesting ideas, a...
[FONT="]General Requirements of a Control System[/FONT] The primary requirement of a control system is that it be reasonably stable. In other words, its speed of response must be fairly fast,...
Quick Heal CEan of the Month December 2011 is CEan – Praveena211 CEan Praveena joined CE on 14 November 2009 and has been a very active member of CE. She’s...
There have been many re-takes at the revolution of personal computers, but if you ask me to name its pioneer, only one name comes to my mind, Steve Wozniak. Mr....
hello everyone, i am making a web site on music in php and i need to make a forum section for my website. where people can chat and share there...