Circuit amplifier !

Hello guys !!
I've reached to construct this amplifier circuit:
#-Link-Snipped-#
But I don't know why they choose these resistance and capacitor value ???
Can anyone help me through it ??
Thank you !!

Replies

• Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    Dear friend dont be hurry!
    Know about the properties of each components u use in circuit first.

and in simple words
    Resistance (Resist/Oppose) is used to maintain the current flow at specific places.
    It has numerous values based on how much u need current to flow at specific places,
    Higher the resistance, Lower is the current flow.
    Capacitors r used as Charge storage device, Same as resistor wide variety of capacitors present based on ur requirement of Amplifier.
    Whereas in Amplifiers they are used to couple each stage of an amplifier to the next, to help remove ripple voltages from rectified AC power supplies and they are also used to tune circuits to get the required frequency response. As when building a amplifier frequency plays important roll.

There are equations to calculate values of Resistor and Capacitor for any Amplifiers, From that u choose specific Resistance and Capacitance Values, Remember that u cant choose it randomly...

All The Best for ur Circuit Design...
  • Alllen
    Alllen
    Vishwanath J
    Dear friend dont be hurry!
    Know about the properties of each components u use in circuit first.

and in simple words
    Resistance (Resist/Oppose) is used to maintain the current flow at specific places.
    It has numerous values based on how much u need current to flow at specific places,
    Higher the resistance, Lower is the current flow.
    Capacitors r used as Charge storage device, Same as resistor wide variety of capacitors present based on ur requirement of Amplifier.
    Whereas in Amplifiers they are used to couple each stage of an amplifier to the next, to help remove ripple voltages from rectified AC power supplies and they are also used to tune circuits to get the required frequency response. As when building a amplifier frequency plays important roll.

There are equations to calculate values of Resistor and Capacitor for any Amplifiers, From that u choose specific Resistance and Capacitance Values, Remember that u cant choose it randomly...

All The Best for ur Circuit Design...
    Thanks man !!
    I already know those, but If you can give me a link to find any equation for them I will be grateful !!
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    Alllen
    Thanks man !!
    I already know those, but If you can give me a link to find any equation for them I will be grateful !!
    I can give one suggestion, go on with Text Allen Holberg and first understand basic amplifier equations. Then go on with higher designs.
  • pandavmayur
    pandavmayur
    Thank you....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I did not know that could be done. Should try it sometime. Only thing is that I dont have a dishwasher.
Silence of a shut mouth is a no no here. Here's what happens to the Prime Minister when he visits a dentist for monthly checkup. Seriously, what's wrong with you...
Received in mail: India needs more reservation? YES Wipro Chairman Mr. Azim Premji's comment on reservation: " I think we should have job reservations in all the fields. I completely...
I just read on TOI that now you can check the status of trains on mobile phone. This will be such a relief. Just yesterday, my friend called me from...
Introduction A consortium between the Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie (MPIfR), the I. Physikalisches Institut der Universität zu Köln (KOSMA), the DLR-Institut für Weltraumsensorik und Planetenerkundung and the MPI für Aeronomie (MPAe)...