Cinemax 3 Native To The Zen Mobile Is Launched At Rs. 5499, Offers Android Lollipop

The Zen mobile, an indigenously built smartphone company has launched its recent low budget smartphone Cinemax 3 in india. Being a successor to the Cinemax 2, it has grown it's specifications native to it. Furthermore, a free "protection kit" worth Rs.499 is available with the phoneset.

Putting all attention to its specifications, it should feature a decent performance corresponding to its 2 GB RAM coupled 1.3 GHz clocked quad core processor. No such specifications related to processor's craftsmanship have been revealed. Storage wise it boasts of 16 GB internal memory with a microSD card option for expandable storage upto 32 GB.
Cinemax_3_image
The Cinemax 3 by Zen mobile

The back panel of the phone sports a stunning sandstone finish while the front side is glued to a 5.5 inch FWVGA IPS screen with a resolution of 480x854 pixels. Plus it is stuffed with a 2900 mAh battery. A SOS mode is also clipped with the system.

Going deep to its optical components, the back side is merged with a 5.0 Megapixels autofocus camera mated with flash while the front features 3.2 Megapixels fixed focus camera. The system runs on Android Lollipop 5.1.

Nevertheless, it is a well connected phone with 3G enabled. Plus it features standard WiFi and Bluetooth. The Cinemax 3 is further equipped with sensors such as proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope. The phone, like others also possesses a dual SIM docking station. Plus, all contemporary media options like music player, video player, image viewer and FM radio are also offered with it. With all this, the product is available at a cost of Rs. 5,499 on eBay.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

By the end of 2010; after running CrazyEngineers for ~5 years, it was clear to us that we need to grow beyond discussions. We imagined future of CrazyEngineers as a...
Whenever a new application is built, the first question which prompts up is about web accessibility. Since each and almost every application feature of CrazyEngineers.io will be specifically for engineering...
Sir /madam plz give more details about how placement are done And name some good companies for civil engineers. It is qualified for all civil engg if not so give...
Hi crazy engineers 😀 I have a bit of a problem here and I hope that my question is not out of place. I want to construct a Lepelletier automatic...
Myself Prashanth.I just started my btec this year in mechanical branch.I am just interested in machines and their working.Actually I do no the opportunities in mechanical branch.So can you please...