Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Sep 5, 2012

    #-Link-Snipped-# waiting for next meet and your performance. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan

    @deepak-gopalakrishnan-KYymit • Sep 6, 2012

    If I do perform at a CE meet where Kaustubh is around, I'll retire and call my stand-up comedy career: "From K to K"

    Sorry.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Sep 6, 2012

    chuckofalltradesIf I do perform at a CE meet where Kaustubh is around, I'll retire and call my stand-up comedy career: "From K to K"

    Sorry.

    I'm totally not getting what you're saying! ๐Ÿ˜จ

  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan

    @deepak-gopalakrishnan-KYymit • Sep 6, 2012

    IIMK is called 'K' for short.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Sep 6, 2012

    chuckofalltradesIIMK is called 'K' for short.

    ...no, I meant I didn't get the retirement part. Is it that my brain's getting lesser oxygen these days? ๐Ÿ˜

  • zaveri

    @zaveri-5TD6Sk • Sep 11, 2012

    who shot this video ?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Sep 11, 2012

    zaveriwho shot this video ?

    #-Link-Snipped-# would know.