Chuck's Stand Up Comedy @ IIM-K

#-Link-Snipped-# performed stand up comedy at IIM-K. Check out the video below; it's totally hilarious! Can't wait to see Chuck performing at a CE meet 😁

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# waiting for next meet and your performance. 😉
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    If I do perform at a CE meet where Kaustubh is around, I'll retire and call my stand-up comedy career: "From K to K"

Sorry.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chuckofalltrades
    If I do perform at a CE meet where Kaustubh is around, I'll retire and call my stand-up comedy career: "From K to K"

Sorry.
    I'm totally not getting what you're saying! 😨
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    IIMK is called 'K' for short.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chuckofalltrades
    IIMK is called 'K' for short.
    ...no, I meant I didn't get the retirement part. Is it that my brain's getting lesser oxygen these days? 😐
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    who shot this video ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    who shot this video ?
    #-Link-Snipped-# would know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like Airtel Mobile Wallet won't make it to the customers because of the RBI's policies. RBI believes that the mobile wallet will act as a 'savings account' for people...
Dear All, Do anyone know how to calculate the work done in centrifugal compressors? Regards, Harshad
Hellow, Can anyone explain in brief about mounting types of Pressure Gauge? For example back mounted, lower mounted, axial, radial, panel mounted etc….
whoot...here I go again...this is our latest mini-project...but I had no idea what is that project is all about...can you help me once again??and yeah i'm in-charge in our documents..i've...
Hello friends, I'm Avinash from Pabal, Pune. I'm a crazy IT engineer and happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers community. Looking forward to having great time here.