CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Anil Jain â€ĸ 07 Aug, 2013 â€ĸ 2 likes
If you are a Chrome lover and Chrome is not automatically doing updates to your browser then there can be following two reasons of the same:

- Administrator has disabled the updates (If you are not the admin, request admin to enable it)
- You are getting an message in Chrome Menu --> About Google Chrome --> Updates are disabled by the administrator

If you are facing the second problem, all you need to do the following:

Go to registry Editor and change the following registry
RegEdit --> HKEY_Local_Machine -->Software --> Policies --> Google --> Update --> Update Update Default to 1 from 0

Restart your browser and you are good to go.

Let me know if this works?

-CB
1.9k views

Related Posts

@Andrew John ¡ Oct 4, 2014

Hi there, I'm in a dilemma here 😔 I've read the specifications for uploading the files and made the photo, sign and certificate. Still the error shows up in the...
33.1k views

@Joy Gracia ¡ Sep 14, 2014

is there any standards given by the organizing committee of gate 2015 for the format of certificate from principal/HOD...if so plz give the link..
21.4k views

@arunkumars ¡ Jul 22, 2009

I need solution manual for Hughes Electrical and electronics technology. where can i get this? Please Help me.
7k views

@Sachin Jain ¡ Dec 21, 2010

Find the greatest number which divides 132,62,237 to leave same remainder.
3.8k views

@rohit_jun22 ¡ Jun 17, 2012

hello..iam trying to build a line follower using IR sensors..i want to simulate my circuit before implementing it. i tried it on multisim but could not can u give me...
2.6k views