CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Anil Jain • 07 Aug, 2013 • 2 likes
If you are a Chrome lover and Chrome is not automatically doing updates to your browser then there can be following two reasons of the same:

- Administrator has disabled the updates (If you are not the admin, request admin to enable it)
- You are getting an message in Chrome Menu --> About Google Chrome --> Updates are disabled by the administrator

If you are facing the second problem, all you need to do the following:

Go to registry Editor and change the following registry
RegEdit --> HKEY_Local_Machine -->Software --> Policies --> Google --> Update --> Update Update Default to 1 from 0

Restart your browser and you are good to go.

Let me know if this works?

-CB
4.1k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 14, 2010

I've often had problems with employees (read humans) being called 'Resources' under the name 'Human Resource'. Look at the Wikipedia Definition of 'Resource' - A resource is any physical or...
4k views

@jaspal rautela · Jun 10, 2012

what is function of crankshaft? and what application of this?
16.6k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Dec 14, 2014

Germany based holding company T-Mobile has now started offering the Nexus 9 tablet with the LTE facility. By doing so, the company has become the first US carrier to provide...
5.3k views

@dhiraj09 · Aug 13, 2008

Please i need a project for my final year engineering project. My branch is Electronics & Telecommunication
74.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 30, 2014

Asus, the Taiwanese-American multinational, is going to launch the Asus Zenfone 5 smartphone in India in July 2014, as it has promised. The company had unveiled this smartphone in China...
4.1k views