choosing the elective subjects

please help me in choosing the subjects: operating system,image processing(1 elective group) and out of real time systems and data structures(other electiv group) i am interested in the multimedia field . please help me in choosing the suitable elective

Replies

• praba230890
    praba230890
    as an ECE student u got to stick with image processing and real time systems. also be good at DSP and image processing as they were the whistle blowers now.
    jeeevz
    please help me in choosing the subjects: operating system,image processing(1 elective group) and out of real time systems and data structures(other electiv group) i am interested in the multimedia field . please help me in choosing the suitable elective

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone! I am a student of Electronics Engg. in 6th semester. I've to decide my FYP based on image processing applications. The application is to be implemented on any...
Hi all, I need some opinions about how to fix motor to wheel. Is it better to mount it by keyway or using flange? Thank you in advance
*Atypical InFlow (Turbo-Rotary) Thermodynamic Technology - Gearturbine Project 😉GEARTURBINEPROJECT Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic Technology Submission Innovative (Turbo-ROTARY) Fueled Motor Engine Type *The Gearturbine comes from the contemporary ecological essential global needs...
I am a medical technologist not an engineer. I work in a sleep lab. The sleep recording equipment is comprised of an EEG headbox which digitizes the signals and sends...
I want to make something new, interesting. Not just a simple L.F.R. or something like that. I know basics about how to use a microcontroller. How to glow a LED,...