Choosing DSP as A Career

I am an engineering student from eee stream...I have just completed my 2nd year..In our 4th sem. we had a course on "circuit and signals". This course has aroused my interest in the field of "digital signal Processing".
Can anyone guide me about how to proceed forward in this field. Like, what all courses do i need to study and how should i get practical knowledge of the field.I will be taking DSP as an elective course this semester.
Also , I am aware of the great prospects of this field outside india but i am not sure if it has the same scope in India.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Careers section
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I don;t know about dsp much😉, One of mine friend said this,
    In india more companies are there to hire the peoples to put you guys in DSP Department😀
  • tech_vaibhav_ee
    tech_vaibhav_ee
    since this forum has a lot of members from india, I thought I would get a lot many more advices here...plz reply...
  • tech_vaibhav_ee
    tech_vaibhav_ee
    Is my question too stupid ..too tough.. too boring...or what??😕
    I see everybody's question being answered on this forum except mine..

Is there some1 from dsp field here...plz reply...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam pursuing my B.E. in GITAM university. I want to do my project on power electronics. Can someone suggest some ideas and projects to implement. I also have to present...
Hi, This is my project on real time video processing with vb.NET. [youtube]pTnhmKzD1tI[/youtube] Here is the link: YouTube - Webcam human interaction 😀
Hey Guys, How you come to know about CE? Search engine, Word of Mouth, ( Who is he/She ) Any Blog, or any other please share it here.
Hello I am new to blogging can you tell me what are these wordpress themes can they be used for my blog how do i use these themes in my...
New York is being appreciated by all and being touted as the biggest hit of 2009 Kambakht Ishq has received very bad reviews..Everyone I have heard is claiming it to...