Choose a topic

hello guys

I m doing master,and this semester i gotta choose a project.I m so interested in Network security(Practical not theoretical) because I attended in some classes such as MSCE and CCNA.Now I m confused that how can i choose a practical and good project,Actually I'd like to work on attacks such as Hijacking ,Ip spoofing through interdomain,Botnet,WSN Attacks.

So which of them is better(For issuing paper and journal)?is there any point or space to work on TCP/Session Hijacking or everything in this field has been finished?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Check Out this Link i hope It will help you....

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hello steward welcome to ce
    yeah you can work by choosing any of these topics
    for eg Ip spoofing...ie commonly used for dos attacks.....and most common threat to network security is ddos ie distributed denial of service attack..it is most deadly attack..
    you may go for this...as there are no proper solution for these attacks..upto which i know...
    and please keep us informing about you progress..
    Thanks
  • steward
    steward
    Thx for your tips,no one else would like to guide me?any more idea?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    steward
    Thx for your tips,no one else would like to guide me?any more idea?
    Maybe you should first try to make some progress on your own. We all are here to help you. You must ask specific questions and tell us where you are stuck.
  • steward
    steward
    Basically I d like to know which of them is better to continue it on Phd and also has better future to do more works.
    Of course i d be happy if someone recommend any further topics in this area.
    I m really eager to work on attacks ,no difference whether in wireless or other area.but I think in future, everything will be wireless and thats why i mentioned the WSN.I appreciate any further comments.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter Eye Size- 787 KB Version- 1.0 Small application that checks your Twitter account and popups a ballon tooltip when one of your friends tweets. It`s useful for people who...
am 2nd yr student in electrical engineering i have read in a news paper that there will be 30% losses when we connect a charger to power supply even though...
Hello Friends Q.1 In General current in 1kva single phase transformer ? Q.2 if 2 conductor 1 placed in 20c temperature and other one placed in 100c temperature and then...
sir i am a 6th semester mechanical engineering student from raipur me and two of my friends are trying for industrial training at abroad can u please guide me regarding...
Why the maximum range of ip address is 255.255.255.255. 😒