chock and throttle valve

what is function of chocke valve and throttle valve?

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Throttle Valve is designed to function as a pressure control valve, and will handle pressure drops. It is used widely in gas gathering systems to regulate flow, CO2, and steam injection systems, as well as in low, medium, and high-pressure separators.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    throttle valves are present in carburetors and are used for regulating the flow of fuel via the inlet manifold of the engine. the actuation of these valves are controlled by the movement of the accelerator pedal.
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    ch
    jaspal rautela
    what is function of chocke valve and throttle valve?
    choke valve is used to restrict the flow of air inside the engine or to create vaccume...and to work the engine in cold state...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

name of the refrigerants which is used in refrigerator?
I am Allwyn Stanley.I am from India.I am a mechanical engineer. Apart from engineering I love to play the guitar.. I am new here and so lookin forward to make...
Embedded System Based Access Module for Motor Controller Chopper Based Speed Control of DC Motor Using FPGA Controller Automatic Railway Signaling System at Diamond Crossing using PIC V/F Method Speed...
i want to know that what are the important software a student needs to learn about in the college life to be mostly prepared for a job. Is there any...
Can someone please supply me with some accurate data for the physical, chemical and mechanical properties of HDPE.