ChipShip's Smart Glass To Compete With Google's Glass.

The Taiwanese company Chipship has announced plan of releasing Smart Glass which will be competing Google Glass.
And from the proposed specifications, it is killing Google Glass in each & every department.

smart glass feature 650x300
Specification :
- Built-in GPS
- BT4.0 & Microphone
- Nine axis sensors to detect speed, light, temperature,position & altitude
- Cortex A9 processor running at 1.2GHz
- Supports 802.11n communication
- HD 720p display resolution
- Camera 5MP @1080p

Share your opinions, CEans.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yep,
    Specs make us think twice before going for Google glass .
    @#-Link-Snipped-# ,
    Is there any intro video on this product?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I feel this decision can really help in reducing the margin of black money by at least 10% to 15%. However we cannot expect the entire black money to go...
Budget Android device manufacturer WickedLeak has put up the Wammy Ethos Tab 3 on sale on its official website for Rs. 10,990. The WickedLeak Wammy Ethos Tab 3 offers more...
Anonymous developers have come up with an idea of a peer to peer system of sharing bandwidth to create a shadow internet system. The project titled Bitcloud is still in...
As we await the public release of the Google Glass, developers at Google have added a fun element to this wearable by developing several games for Google Glass. Most of...
Hello I am having 2 YD in BE with 58%so what are my chances of getting admission for MS in Embedded system , I have 3 internships in Embedded system...