Chevrolet is going to roll over Sail hatchback in India.

Chevrolet India launched two new products in a gap of 2 days the updated Cruze and Captiva. Chevrolet will launch its all new Sail hatchback and Sail sedan in India very soon. The launch was expected to take place in July and both the hatch and the sedan will be launched in India.

The Chevrolet officials will retain the UVA nameplate on the Sail UVA hatch and will completely replace the Aveo UVA. While the Sail sedan will replace the Aveo sedan. The two cars will be launched with both petrol and diesel engine options and will be priced aggressively.

The Sail UVA will get a 1.2 petrol engine, which also shares its block with the Beat but will get a higher tune in the range of 80-85 Ps. The 1.3 diesel engine will option will also make it on the car. The Sail sedan will get the 1.4 litre petrol engine and the same 1.3 diesel engine.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz suggest me some good and easy topics for seminar related to computer technology.
on which portion i have to concentrate more (Reasoning or Quantitive aptitude) for clearing test of infosys,wipro,cts....
hello friends..this is my project and am currently working on it ..so am a little bit confused with its structure and components..so if you have already done this project or...
Plz any Body having Fundamental of Multimedia Notes Plz Send It to me ...!
Hi, I recorded a login and logout sequence of a site in JMeter. I have also set URL filter for .htm. since many file extensions including .js,.css,.jpg,.gif were recorded. However...