Chevening Rolls-Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme - Last Date 21 Nov

The Chevening Rolls-Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme is a tailor-made programme for mid-career Indian professionals working in the fields of science, innovation, and related public administration. The foreign and Commonwealth Office and Rolls-Royce are offering these fully funded scholarships for the first time in India.
This programme presents a remarkable fifteen week opportunity at the Said Business School, University of Oxford. It will enable 12 scholars to explore innovation and science policy, from an academic, practical and personal perspective.

Each Scholarship Covers the following:

• Full Programme fees
  • Living expenses for the duration of the scholarship for a maximum period of 15 weeks
  • Return airfare from India to UK
  • UK Visa
Last Date for Application: Sunday, 21 November 2010.

Programme Duration: Fifteen weeks from March - July 2011

You can apply online at:

#-Link-Snipped-#

I hope you find this information useful.

Replies

• jaggi
    jaggi
    Re: Chevening Rolls-Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme - Last Date 21

Hi..
    I just wanted to know, you have any further info on this? I had applied and Yesterday i received some mail related to this, to fill up some more forms.So, while gSearch, i found this site...and just pinged u..

thanks
    Jagadeesh
  • jaggi
    jaggi
    Re: Chevening Rolls-Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme - Last Date 21

Helllooooooo....
    just a help, yes or no, if yes {a small trouble}
    else {will not trouble you ๐Ÿ˜€};
    coz u said u r crazy computer science Engg
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

jaggi
    Helllooooooo....
    just a help, yes or no, if yes {a small trouble}
    else {will not trouble you ๐Ÿ˜€};
    coz u said u r crazy computer science Engg
    I have some information related to this.
    Could you be specific on what more you wanted to know?
  • jaggi
    jaggi

Like, is this the first batch of this kind schloarship ?? if not, anybody else before has done this before ??
    Is it the worth spending 4 months ?? I am having 4+ years exp..in R&D in premium automobile industry, bangalore.
    And, about references forms ... and do you have received it by any chance or u know somebody who have got ??
    this is all Qs i remember now... and have some more
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

jaggi
    Like, is this the first batch of this kind schloarship ?? if not, anybody else before has done this before ??
    Is it the worth spending 4 months ?? I am having 4+ years exp..in R&D in premium automobile industry, bangalore.
    And, about references forms ... and do you have received it by any chance or u know somebody who have got ??
    this is all Qs i remember now... and have some more
    1. No, this is not the first batch of this kind of scholarship.The Chevening programme, has, over 26 years, provided more than 30,000 Scholarships at Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in the UK for postgraduate students or researchers from countries across the world.

2. I can't tell you if it's worth or not. But yes, the wide range of modules this scholarship offers include lectures, workshops, visits and interactions with high profile companies and scientists.
    The course is aimed at some of India's brightest scientists, business people and public servants.
    And 4 months is a very short period of time, I suppose.

You can get more information about this, if you contact their offices & libraries here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

All the Best.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

One more thing, if you do apply to this scholarship, we would like to hear about your experience there.
    It would be great if you take out some time to post the details of your selection procedure.
  • jaggi
    jaggi

Thank you for your great info... And i will surely find sometime to post the selection procedure.
    And, i expected, if i could find some people who have done this before. and wanted to be super perfect to apply for this...anyways its ok
    And, i see this as a good opportunity to upgrade my skills..
    and...it was difficult to call you by name....so again just saying thank you. ๐Ÿ˜€
    and, i didn't know, how to find post messages in this forum, so had to send u friend request, please don't mind .
    And, ya...will keep updates about all this... My next tough task would be to find my teachers in College to give reference, its been sometime, i had been there ๐Ÿ˜€

regards
    Jagadeesh
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

jaggi
    and, i didn't know, how to find post messages in this forum, so had to send u friend request, please don't mind .
    And, ya...will keep updates about all this... My next tough task would be to find my teachers in College to give reference, its been sometime, i had been there ๐Ÿ˜€

regards
    Jagadeesh
    It's ok Jagdeesh. No problem.
    Do keep us posted.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, I am a newbie in ANSYS. I hope you are more familiar with ANSYS. So I wonder do you have any solution for the ANSYS problem that I...
Anybody can hold the helm when the sea is calm but at this Techfest, you will witness a sea full of competitions, which polishes and brings out knowledge, skills and...
Name: Sreelatha Location:India Engineering Trade:Computer Sceince Occupation: Software engineer Actually I come a cross to this CRAZY ENGINEERS while searching for the puzzels and all. Really feeling happy to know...
Hello all, We've a popular thread going on here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/chillax-chit-chat/37380-post-link-your-latest-blog-entry.html I regularly visit the links and want to comment (and I'm sure, many others as well!). However, I don't want...
Explain Equivalence relation & Digitalization with suitable Example. Construct a DFA with reduced states equivalent to the regular expressions: 10 + (0 + 11) 0 * 1 Explain Prefix, suffix,...