CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 16 Jul, 2012 • 3 likes
The idea of this project is to develop an online chess application.

Abstract:

Chess is an interesting an challenging game played between two people. While playing the game, the players are need to make moves. The development of an online application can make it possible for the players to make moves even if they are not physically present together.

The two players should be able to register for the game play. When one player makes a move, an email should be sent to the other notifying him about the move and asking to play his. This way, the players can play the game whenever they have time and access to the internet.

The classes must implement all chess rules and moves, like "castlings", "en passant" captures, stalemates in case the opponent has no longer a legal move and his king is not under attack.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • HTTP Server
3.6k views

Related Posts

@safdarvahora · Aug 2, 2012

I want to place an event in college tech fest in electronics department. So i want ideas of different events which can be placed in the tech fest.
9.6k views

@rohitvishnu · Aug 30, 2008

hi every one ....i have been given the job to held the technical events in our college fest and am in badly need of ideas for some technical events relating...
12.8k views

@KARAD123 · Jul 28, 2012

hello everyone i hav a question.... why excitation provided to alternator is dc? why not ac?
9.4k views

@anas mohamad · Apr 30, 2012

hey all .. it's my first post here .. i really need your help i'm a mechatronices student .. i want an ideas for the graduation project .. my partner...
4.5k views

@Raagavan Sivaraja · Jan 10, 2016

Nikon gave shutterbugs a good time at the CES this year by announcing 3 top of the line cameras including Nikon D5,which is the sequel to its already popular D4....
10.3k views