Chess Project using PHP

The idea of this project is to develop an online chess application.

Abstract:

Chess is an interesting an challenging game played between two people. While playing the game, the players are need to make moves. The development of an online application can make it possible for the players to make moves even if they are not physically present together.

The two players should be able to register for the game play. When one player makes a move, an email should be sent to the other notifying him about the move and asking to play his. This way, the players can play the game whenever they have time and access to the internet.

The classes must implement all chess rules and moves, like "castlings", "en passant" captures, stalemates in case the opponent has no longer a legal move and his king is not under attack.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • HTTP Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey Mr.durga, i got 295 rank in A+B+C of c-dac cat 2012, can i get c-dac pune or atleast c-dac bangalore? i want to apply for DESDHi All, Please help...
Personal interviews scare me , can get some questions and answers ??
The idea of this project is to develop an application that will manage the work hours by workers spent on each job. Abstract: The web application should record the start...
A Titanium Dioxide coating for exteriors of buildings uses sunlight to catalyze organic deposits and smog to harmless residues. The free draining nature of the coating allows self cleaning in...
Hii I am basically a textile engineer but recently working in R & D department as a machine designer. To broaden my opportunities I want to do PG in mechanical...