chemistry innovative project

for my innovative project,i was thinking for prevention of road accidents if some material is placed in the front area of vehicle which when pressurized ,leads to a chemical reaction which produces heat and to convert this heat in some sort of mechanism to apply brake. is this possible?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sorry, you are too late. If the pressure is a result of an impact, the accident has already happened. So there is no point in applying any brake.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The International Telecommunications Union (ITU) has recently published an almost final draft of the 5G specs that defines how the fifth generation of communication is going to be. While 4G...
The Mobile World Congress has begun at Barcelona and so have the new smartphone launches. Today we saw the launch of LG’s new flagship smartphone, the LG G6. The LG...
Huawei was next in line to launch its new flagship offerings at the Mobile World Congress 2017. The smartphone manufacturer wanted to build camera-centric smartphones and that is where its...
Alphabet Inc's Google announced today that its conversational search and AI-based personal helper, the Google Assistant will be available for all smartphones running the latest versions of its Android operating...
The day when Finnish company HMD Global got rights to the Nokia brand name, I was a little sceptical. Will the new company live up to the Nokia legacy and...