ChemInsight 2013 - IIT Kharagpur - 9th & 10th March [Event Details]

Cheminsight 2013 is the annual technology symposium of IIT Kharagpur in West Bengal.
This technical festival is conducted by the Chemical Engineering department of IIT Kharagpur and the organization is taken up entirely by the Kharagpur students.
Started since 2004, this event aims to promote the UG research spirit and provides an exciting platform for chemical engineers across India to come forward share their talent, showcase ideas and get industrial level tutorials.
This event is a great chance for students to interact with noted industrialists, great alumni and academicians under one roof.
Among the various technical events conducted here, the prominent ones to name are - Panel Discussion, Guest Lectures, Online events, workshops, exhibitions, Eureka, Cheminno, Jigyasa, Abc, Srishti etc..

This year's event is being held on 9th and 10th March, 2013 at the IIT Kharagpur Campus. Students are eagerly awaiting the launch of the official website for the same.

The FB page for the event has shared an image -

ChemInsight-2013-IIT-Kharagpur

We hope to keep you updated with more news about this event. Any engineers who are involved in the organization team can come forward and share the updates!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thoughtworks is one of the coolest companies to work for in India. The company has come up with a new internship program called 'Thoughtworks STEP' which stands for Software Technology...
i am doing engineering in computer science.Being a student of CSE i am very keen to know about the upcoming technologies and the technologies being used these days
how can i make a model on how can a waste dry cell be recharged
Power Systems Engineering people may find lot of useful info in the articles and other contents here: www.peguru.com
The lowly (pun intended) toilet may not be a high tech civil engineering subject. Yet this essential waste disposal system is occupying agencies like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,...