Chemical process flow sheets:

Process description flow sheets are useful for your project report. Engineers Guide: Chemical Process for a chemical plant explain the arrangements of unit operations and unit process.

Replies

• chemind
    chemind
    Grab some of the Engineers Guide: Calculators and Designing Tools for calculation of process systems, unit operation design like distillation column, heat exchangers. You can easily calculate pump head and capacity, flow systems etc,.
  • Mohd Faisal
    Mohd Faisal
    thanxđź‘Ť
  • JVogel
    JVogel
    This #-Link-Snipped-# is pretty useful for cost estimation and process simulation. it has process description of mature chemical process, flow diagrams, heat & material balances, KPIs and a plant cost index, a location factor as well and among other things.

a more detailed explanation #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which one of them is best and useful in which manner??
Dear friends is any one of you explain me about nested loops in c++ with examples also please tell me about a c++ program which displays a pyramid made of...
Statics, Dynamics and Strength of Materials From: The College of Engineering and Technology, University of Neraska, Lincoln Engineering Mechanics Bioramani
It’s a discussion about the LG’s 3d glasses without batteries: Recently LG has introduced its battery-free 3d glasses in India, I want to know that how these glasses will work...
winner is ishuttopre from bharat although ishutopre is not able to send its drawing but i hope that he really done the relative task so i suggest you to appreciate...