Chemical Engineering Project Ideas for first year?

I am about to start my second semester; I know it is probably a bit early to start on projects, but I do want to start on something before I do an internship with some company. What do you suppose would be a relatively uncomplicated project, just to get an idea of what we are dealing with?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys i seriously need topics related to image processing or matlab or embedded... for mini projects ... bt tht project shud be a combination of both software and hardware ...
Hello friends I am in great problem, Since last 6 months I am working in a small scale software company, they are giving me just 11000 / month, I had...
Microsoft recently acquired the Internet video calling giant, Estonia based Skype (VoiCE: https://www.crazyengineers.com/microsoft-wants-skype-for-8-billion-245/ ) and as we all expected, Skype is ready to launch on the Windows phone platform. The...
Google's lawyer, N.K. Kaul told justice Suresh Kait that blocking their content would directly mean suppressing the fundamental right of 'freedom of speech'. Google India's case seems to be strong...
AllThingsD has cited 'multiple resources' that confirm that the social networking giant Facebook may file their IPO documents within the next month provided the officials at Securities and Exchange Commission...