Chemical Engineering Interview Questions

Sir,
I am working in formaldehyde plant. I want to know on the aspects I need to concentrate and the queires asked in the interviews.

Replies

• sourabh.mahawar
    sourabh.mahawar
    1st question will be wht are ur favourate subjcts..and then mst probably they will ask questions regarding ur fav ones...bt generally if u tell mass transfer they will ask about distillation and its design(prep mac ab thile methord well)in FM the most important thing is pump ,valves and piping,in heat transfer most questions are formulates on heat trnsfer equipments..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student of B tech, 3rd year in computers from USIT (GGSIPU) new delhi. I am looking for 2 months summer training but unfortunately in any industry or...
I'm wondering whether we have engineers who can code an open source ad-server? I'd love to see CEans coming up with our own ad-server similar to OpenX or Google Admanager....
Dear CEian, I would like to ask weather there is a possible chance tat i can calculate vertical forces rather than horizontal force? by my understanding, horizontal force is just...
plz guide me friends...plz tell me i am new to java but i want to do mini project in java tell me some topics and tell me some books to...
Hi! I'm trying to write a C++ program which finds the character frequency in a given string.. Can anyone please help me out??? Check this out for complete description about...