check ur IQ

1.A person went to meet the politician on thursday.The politician was busy and told the person to come four days after the before day of the day after tomorrow..When did that person make an appointment with the politician?
2.Saandeep was running a race and beats Raj by 10 sec.Saandeep in the same race beats Anand by 16 secs.If anand finishes the race in 196 secs Raj finishes it in?

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    1) Wednesday
    2) 190 seconds
  • Reya
    Reya
    you are right.But then i will increase the difficulty of the question!!
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    yaa sure ...please increase the difficulty of the questions .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Urdhvaa, the national level technical extravaganza organized by MCET is an ode to stupendous growth made by science and technology over the years. With six departments encompassing myriad fields of...
What is the basic concept bahind the artificial naural network?
My final year BE project is silencer design and optimization Ofcourse passive control. Reactive type silencer (non dissipative). One which uses tubular elements n creates impedance mismatch. Now the point...
One of my friend has brought an OS named as 'opensuse'. It is an OS of linux, but it is entirely different from others, it is not supporting either NTFS...

Hey

Hey there, my name is Patryk. Lets see, I am a senior in high school. I play play soccer for my varsity team and basketball in an outside league. You...