Check this out!!A Space alien.

Very Funny.Check this out CEans.Some news channels broadcast the news about the whole day that a school boy had recorded the video in which he accidentally catches a space alien and there was a lot of discussion about it whether it was a real one or not.This news was broadcasted by the one of most popular news channels as well.

- YouTube

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Dileep: Couldn't understand the language of the video as it is in Telegu.
  • slugger
    slugger
    good we found a Space alien. Now lets look for a Time alien

We will get them married to each other. They will have a kid who will be a Space-Time Continuum alien
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Yes, Its only Video for me.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    slugger
    good we found a Space alien. Now lets look for a Time alien

We will get them married to each other. They will have a kid who will be a Space-Time Continuum alien
    haha very funny.A video channel wasted whole day on this topic.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    Yeah, Its "Telugu" language!

PS: not telegu 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    AbraKaDabra
    ok the actual content what she's telling is a boy recorded a video in his place. where he found a shape which looks like an owl with hands and legs and also transparent.They are calling it as an alien.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i hope it will be a hologram
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Guys, I feel its a made-up movie kinda stuff. Is it for real? I don't think so, it looks like a computer animation...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there a process of metal purification from ore by thermal reduction using aluminum as the reducing agent? Just like coal is used to reduce iron from ore, is it...
For those who haven't seen the movie, here's the message that the movie gives via an interesting story and plot - Chase Excellence, Success Will Follow. Storyline in short: The...
Above question was asked to fashion show finalists at an engineering college that I attended yesterday. Without fail, about 70% candidates answered that, "Even if we don't have good marks...
I am facing some problem in a sql query here is the scenario I have 6 tables, where one of them is parent table and other are child table Primary...
Hi all, I always wondered about the small cylindrical shaped thing in the end of laptop charging cable, mouse/keyboard cable etc...I thought it would be for some protection or something....