Cheapest i3 / i5 laptops available in India?

Found that one of the visitors came to CE searching for cheapest i3 laptop available in India. I quickly performed searched on Google and a few eCommerce sites and found that Toshiba Satellites are the one that have cheapest Intel i3 processors models starting at Rs. 25,000. The Toshiba Satellites are also the cheapest in the i5 and i7 processor range.

Do other brands have cheaper models? If yes, please share them in this thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, Can all the techies over here provide reviews about the Tablet that is worth of buying in the budget of 15-20k. Please specify the features. My area of...
I'm curious to know whether the wireless can beat the ethernet cables. Apple claims that the 802.11ac should be able to do 1.3 Gbps wirelessly. Want to know how does...
I tried Duracell AAA batteries for my Apple Magic Mouse and thought it'd give me a better life over the default Apple included rechargeable batteries. Unfortunately, the Duracells lasted only...
The modern cars rely on on-board computers and electronics systems. On-board computers have been mandatory in all the US vehicles since 1996 and now hackers have set their eyes on...
Yes..you have got two offers//But no clash of interests. each job in the same field of yours.which one would you choose?