Cheaper 8GB iPhone 4 Likely?

Apple may soon introduce cheaper iPhone 4 with about 8 GB of storage capacity (flash drive) in emerging markets. The product is being aimed at new user who are willing to try out a new smart-phone but are low on budget. There is no concrete information available on the pricing of the new iPhone. However it's being expected that it will be introduced in about 4 weeks from now. Check our detailed report: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone loves Wikipedia. It's full of lot of useful information. Ever wanted to save Wikipedia so that you can use it offline? Well WikiTaxi is the software that lets you...
may i know the companies giving in-plant training for electrical engineers?
Friends, What takes to set up a small scale industry of Pumps? I am talking about water cooler pumps and other related water lifting devices. What are the jobs available...
Can anyone please tell me which is the Best institute for GATE preparation (Information Technology) in Delhi, how about "IES Academy" and "Trump and Gates"..... which of these two institutes...
According to our Sources At Ford, I just came to know tha the automaker is going to launch Kinect Based Game which will show case its high end technology. Why?...