Chased by a Robot Cheetah? Plain cheating!

Natural robots focus on speed, agility

Imagine being chased down by a robotic Cheetah to get an idea of what the Department of Defense may have in mind for future US combat operations.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    That's a nice article.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Part IV of the series in: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-labs/42688-think-about-thinking.html The Scientific Method – Part IV (The Golden Age of Islam) CR4 - Blog Entry: The Scientific Method
I have this long time question, in bikes, especially, why is there a provision for two separate brakes for front and rear? I also know that, if we come with...
HI everyone! Sorry for the late introduction😀 My name is Quan Nguyen. I'm currently in 4th year electrical nanotechnology engineering at university of Alberta😀. I find CE is a really...
hello everyone! Here's another question. does experience in an engineering firm while you're studying engineering necessary? does it effect your first jobs? what do employers look at for a first...
hello everyone i know that the USB stick works using electron tunneling and traps but i still can't picture it in my head how it works please explain! Thanks EEnano