Charted Engineer: What is it?

I have searched internet for long, hoping to get some insight about designation of "charted engineer". What is a charted engineer?
I have BE degree, am I eligible for registering as CE in institute of engineer? Is it necessary to be registered?

What is the difference between regular engineering degree and AMIE/ FIE/ MIE?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently I found this link and thought this could be a debatable topic in CE here https://optin.stopwatching.us/ The link just lets u send a petition to the Congress in USA...
The iconic Triumph Motorcycles, the British company that sells the likes of Thunderbird, Daytona 675 and Speed Triple bikes, did ripple excitement among bikers last year at the 2012 Auto...
Infosys is under Narayana Murthy's control now and in order to revive the company, NRM is going the carrot & stick way - promising to offer high salary to the...
​ The image says it all. How do you think things will change when the Ultra-HDTVs will become a norm?
Amazon India has finally launched the much awaited electronic gadgets store. The 'Shop By Department' section of the India focused website shows Movies & TV, Mobile & Accessories, Cameras &...