Charpy Toughness And Microstructural Characteristics Of Mild Steel Welded Joints Quen

My final year project topic is: CHARPY TOUGHNESS AND MICROSTRUCTURAL CHARACTERISTICS OF MILD STEEL WELDED JOINTS QUENCHED IN MINERAL OILS.I NEED HELP IN EXECUTING IT.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Charpy Toughness And Microstructural Characteristics Of Mild Steel Welded Joints

ojochidem
    My final year project topic is: CHARPY TOUGHNESS AND MICROSTRUCTURAL CHARACTERISTICS OF MILD STEEL WELDED JOINTS QUENCHED IN MINERAL OILS.I NEED HELP IN EXECUTING IT.
    Hello,

It would be nice if you ask specific questions. What problems are you facing?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi... I am developing an application using PHP/MySQL. here, i have one page(say P1), which contains a form(just one drop down menu, say D1, with only 2 options , say...
hey guys. this may be very trivial, but i cant figure out a way... i want to retrieve the data entered by the user through a drop-down-menu using POST method....
hi frnds. this is something which may seem foolish to ask, but i have been beating my head against the wall at the frustration of not being able to get...
Hello thar! My name is Tyler, and I'm a 15 year old female who plans on majoring in electrical engineering at Louisiana Tech. I joined this forum to gain information...
Im currently doing my final year project which is the intelligent grounding system... But im not sure abt certain parts of my project, and i cant ask my advisor too...