Charity Poster

Not sure if this is the right section. sorry if its not.

Hey, Sorry if I have just registered without posting before hand or introducing myself. But its worth seeing if anyone is willing to help me out here. I know on the Internet there is a lot of people who know how to create great things on Photoshop, I am pretty useless at Photoshop, I would learn how to but I only have a week for this project, so thought I might post a thread to see if anyone is willing to do something for a charity.

Anyway, I am currently doing Healthcare at Newcastle College and every year we do a charity event do raise some money for a chosen charity. This year the charity which was chosen is: Forces Children's Trust. ( #-Link-Snipped-# )

We are organising an event on the 10th of December to raise money for the FCT, so I have not got much time. I am looking for someone to be very generous and be willing to help us out for this charity event, by creating a poster for this event. I will send you all the detail which I would like on. It will be much appreciated.

I know I could make a basic poster via word art etc... but this means a lot to me and the rest of the group. We want this to go well, where people will be impressed. An attractive poster with images blending in, effects etc.... will be great! We would like a poster which people will look at and be interested to come to this charity event.

So please 'email' me if your willing to spend a little bit of your spare time to help us and the charity out.

Thanks again.

(Just to say this is not spam or a bot trying to do whatever they do)

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hey if you are genuine then it takes no time to introduce yourself

You can do it now after posting

there will be people helping you who know photoshop when they will read this
  • Dve3
    Dve3
    Ok, yeh your right.

Well Im David Perry, as you have previously read, I go to Newcastle college, I study Healthcare. Im 20 years old. I love going out with friends for a drink etc.. the usual lol. I also love playing video games, mainly call of duty. I don't know photoshop at all lol. Anyone who is willing to help me out here... would be great help 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    David,

have you tried asking and posting/advertising around at your school? There must be a lot of folks right there handy with Photoshop and other programs to help you out in person. Maybe an imaging store(kinkos, etc.) would be happy to donate time?
  • Dve3
    Dve3
    I'm on study leave from today and takes me 2 hours to travel ^^. I have got a week to sort and plan everything out with the others. I guess I could go and ask a few people. Thanks 😀 But if anyone is still interested please post and I will give you my email.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    All the best for your event

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am Sathish Kumar. V from South India and i have done my B.E. Mech in Anna University. I got an aggregate of 71%. And now i am currently...
Hi , What should we used a servlet or a jsp? In which type of applications we can find a servlet better to be used? Please assist Thanks!
Hey....guys i have been given a problem in a competition about reversing.I have to get a code out of an .exe file. Can anybody guide me for this process.
friends i am a b.tech second year student from nit surat...my branch is mechanical and i want to do summer training in 2010...so guys can u please help me with...
Here's some more stuff on the group of cube puzzles: Stacking cubes together is where Erno Rubik started with his eventual design of an N[sup]3[/sup] object, which is cubical because...