Charge your mobile during working on it or playing games

hey some days before i read a post in which a idea for mobile charging by pressing it is given i want to modify that idea. Now a days mobiles are used are screen touch but my openion is regarding the keypad mobiles. Can we use a pizoelectric like material to made the pcb of mobiles so by this we get a thing is that when we press any key to give it input i send a input to it but the pressure on switch or key also produce a some short of voltage which may be used to charge the battery. In that post the guy say that we should make a area on mobile by pressing of which we produce electricity or voltage and charge the battery.but in my way we should merge that special area beneath the keypad of mobile so we don't require additional time to charge it or do this exercise. and if we are sucessfull then the mobile discharging problem will be short out upto a great extent.and the battery life will increases.The coolest thing is that if a person uses mobile more then its battery backup will also greator and its a great help for game lovers on mobile.
so friends is this possible and if it does then pls do this or give suggestions how can we modify this.[​IMG] [​IMG]

Replies

• yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    every body tries to make a specific area to add up with phone and by which pressing it gets charged then why don't be that area is its keypad i think its more compitible then the other area added to it.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Just one thing we will have very little power generated by the crystal. This power will not be sufficient to charge the battery

You will need lot of additional circuits to harvest power from the crystal

Why not you try to build a simpler crystal charger and try to overcome its limitations one at a time

This area is in lot of research so any thing said now can be changed in a few years time

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today our CEan @Saandeep Sreerambatla is celebrating his birthday. 🎉 Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day @Saandeep Sreerambatla aka ES. 😁 Have a rocking year ahead buddy.​
I had planned to buy a 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter so that me and my friends can enjoy the best in class audio experience and I found Belkin 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter...
We all know that day by day new technologies are evolving and old systems and methods were replaced by new technologies,methods.I want to know , how many of you are...
A few days ago i had baught an usb hub with 4 usb slots . Whenever i used my net setter in that hub it doesnt work reporting error '...
Why Wardenclyffe Tower of wireless transmission was destroyed, as far as I know Tesla’s funder GP Morgan said “without wire then where to put the meters to charge consumers” And...