Change we need!!!

Hi all CEans!!!!!
I recently noted that the colour scheme for member titles is not appropriate. The reason behind this from my point of view is that the colour of CE-Apprentice member group is more striking and eyecatching then all other member group like, Regular Member, CE-Enthusiast, CE-Star & Moderators. So there is one suggestion if you guys implement that is change the colour scheme according to the rank. That means more the higher rank the brighter the colour shade they have, simmilarly the lower the rank the duller the colour shade they have. What you say all other CEans about this suggestion?

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Good suggestion RajdeepCE 😀 but I would just say that such kind of discrimination should not be there among CEans at all.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    According to your point of view it is a right cause all CEans are same. But what if any new member wants to find a good member by just seeing the member list below the site? He will definatley attracted by bright & attractive colour. But the current colour scheme is like that, he will either click at the_big_k or any other CE-Apprentice, cause this two colours are most attractive among other.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Yes you are absolutely right. I am not saying that CE-Admin and CE-Mod and other CE team members username colour should change. They can keep their username's colour as it is. I just said for we rest of normal category CEans. 😀 I guess this would definitely help new members to distinguish between .
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    No. The colours for them should be more attractive than the regular member cause they are the men behind success of CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, don't debate. Suggest the color scheme.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    The Mods and respected member should have brighter & attractive colours than other members. Red, Violet,Magenta. Dark Pink, Dark Green, Maroon, Navy Blue are good for higher rank member. While light shades can be used for lower rank member. Dont use light brown shade cause this colour gives more dull look to forum.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ok, let me see. We need title/rank update. Keep your suggestions coming.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Big K your Color is OK RED Suits to admin most as i had seen in many forums
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Some color like Black with glowing effect will look awesome.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We won't add effects to the titles. They'll be simply plain HEX colors.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Is it , Okay thats fine , but take a option from Bold Gray i guess that will look good but anyways its your wish for me any color will do 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Keep your suggestions coming. If you really have a better color scheme; it will get implemented on CE For sure.

The current title system will be updated soon and new titles will be installed along with the new color scheme.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I dont know the Color Name but Check out for this Color
    may be we can choose any among them

Special member Color is Cool

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good colors GF
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks Sandy !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello.....I want to learn Linux .I am already having Windows XP on my Laptop. Now I also want to add Linux along with that existing ... Please suggest me link...
This is a easy and good puzzle. Find the 8 digit number which satiesfies all of the following conditions 1-> the first 2 and last 2 digits are same. 2->...
CEans, The engineering admissions season will begin soon in most of the countries around the world. Lot of aspiring engineers will want to select a good college/university and here is...
On Monday afternoon, I was speaking on a panel at the Social Graph Symposium when the moderator asked me what eBay could do to revitalize its marketplace by leveraging the...
Hi.... friends. I need the information about 'Industrial applications of stepper motor' for my project named 'PC Based Remote Control of Stepper Motor'.Can anybody help me.