change of mobile os from icecream sandwich to jellybean

i have samsung galaxy duos s gt-7562 older version of gt-7582.. it has icecream sandwich os.. it is slow in processing.. even battery discharges fast as 1500 mah..hardly it goes upto 3-4 hours if u use it constantly..but new version has jelly bean .. i even dont how to upgrade os & resolve battery problem like using higher mah battery .. if any one has idea jus share..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Upgrading is very easy. Download the official Samsung Kies software and install it on your computer.

Connect your phone to your computer through USB cable and launch Kies software. Kies will recognise your phone and check if any upgrade is available. If yes, it will offer to upgrade the software. It's very easy.

There's second way too!

Connect your phone to a wi-fi network and then go to your phone settings -> about phone -> software update -> check if new version is available. The phone will check for new firmware available for your device and upgrade it.

If you face any issues, post them here. We've a lot of Samsung phone owners here who'll be happy to help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I see there are many chinese company puts FCC ID on their products But I am not sure about the source from where we can cross check if they have...
Which one is better? Work at Fixed Monthly Salary or Hourly basis at fixed hourly rate and why?
As a Software Programmer, I face challenge almost every day, where I have to find solution in best possible way, whether it may be code optimization or a bug or...
I want to present my project my finalyear project in some conference or in some technical zone for the approval. could some one please help me....
ISRO has unveiled a space capsule for astronauts for the very first time. After the Mars mission, the ISRO has focussed its attention to putting a human into space. This...