Change in refractive index

hey!
i read an article that stated about change in refractive index.i was thinking over it if ref. index of any material can be made to 1 same as that of air it, it will become invisible. ๐Ÿ˜’
what do you think>

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi engineers, I am currently doing a project on wireless power adapter for mobile phone using induction magnetic and resonant. Actually the output voltage from adapter (input voltage for mobile...
If someone feels to be more interested in software and programing but his branch is electronics and telecommunication then what are his options? I want someone to reply because I...
hey..shall one include the curricular activities and the prizes like good conduct in one's resume...me drafting a resume for my internship...๐Ÿ˜• help please!!!
๐Ÿ˜• Hi guys, For a project I am trying to implement the A/D converter on a PIC 16F877A by using it to read in 4 voltage values and convert them...
hi.... can anybody give me a link where completeness of metric spaces is explained well....or can somebody please explain me??๐Ÿ˜•