Challenges faced by IT

hi friends,
We know that there are several challenges faced by IT today.
In this thread post the challenges that IT is facing today and that would face in future.

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Re: Challenges

Is it a debate topic?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Challenges

I moved it to debate from CS/IT engineering section. Moving it to Chit-Chat section.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    vishnu priya
    hi friends,
    We know that there are several challenges faced by IT today.
    In this thread post the challenges that IT is facing today and that would face in future.
    Man, why such discrimination with IT sector? I believe challenges are everywhere around you. 😒
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    That's true challenges are everywhere,
    But just post what is the challenge that is faced by IT in your view.
    Views of people will be different,lets have a look at those views.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    There is a challenge faced these days after an effect so called recession..

I had experienced this !!

Before an year my client was happy if we deliver the product perfectly on time , in fact very happy.

But these days every client is asking for Value adds , so this is a challenge currently i am facing, to add some value to the output i generate to client.

So Clients are particularly focusing on excellent quality and something more.
    so Who makes something more wins !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone.... we're starting to have our thesis topic now... and we are thinking what will our topic be... can you please help me? i'm thinking about a design about...
i am in final year . i need to do the project. can some body give me a nice web-site links which can be help full. or some nice project...
can we use CDI and TRICS (that is used in DTSI) mechanism in automobile for the A/F mixing in for FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS used in conventional VEHICELS😒😒😒😒😒
I need Core2Duo >2 GHz 250 GB HDD max (don't need more) NVidia or Equivalent video RAM (256 or 512 MB) Windows Vista Home Premium (with windows 7 upgrade eligibility)...
Cricket has reached exciting levels with the introduction of twenty twenty ... Infusing the same thing into exams, some suggestions:- 1. Reduce exam duration to 1 hr and marks to...