View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12914 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 17, 2008

CE's New Moderator : CEan - Ash!

CEans,

Please join me in welcoming our first ever moderator on CE Forums - CEan Ash!

Ash will be responsible for the well being of our Technical Discussions Section 😀 !

Ever since joining CE in July 2007, Ash has been adding value to CE forums. He has helped new members become familiar with
the forums, has actively participated in all the discussions and helped CE spread the word in Malaysia .

Ash can be contacted 24 x 7 on his email - ash [at] crazyengineers [dot ] com.

Keep up the good work, Ash! [​IMG]
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Mar 17, 2008
Kudos Ash! 😀 ... you should think about changing your avatar to catbert 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 17, 2008
kidakaka
Kudos Ash! 😀 ... you should think about changing your avatar to catbert 😀
Lol! Catbert - the evil director of human resources? 😁

Ash - don't be evil 😁
friendster7
friendster7 • Mar 17, 2008
well done ash..u help us a lot..hope we can help u a lot in the future..
mahul
mahul • Mar 17, 2008
Congrats Ash!! keep up the good work...
asin
asin • Mar 17, 2008
keep up the good work ash,you r gonna be great here...
MUAHAHAHAHA!
ALL KNEEL DOWN TO MY NEW POWERS!!!

... and thanks for the complements, guys 😉 lol, I love catbert! In all seriousness, I will try my best to be of good assistance to all CEans here. We mods are here to serve you in any capacity, so don't hesitate to ask if there are any issues!
suyash
suyash • Mar 31, 2008
ash
MUAHAHAHAHA!

... and thanks for the complements, guys 😉 lol, I love catbert! In all seriousness, I will try my best to be of good assistance to all CEans here. We mods are here to serve you in any capacity, so don't hesitate to ask if there are any issues!
Congrats Ash... Wishing you the best luck for making CE an even better place to click around

when I read some of the above posts, I though it will be "interesting" to have Catbert being an advisor of the Google founders 😎
just2rock
just2rock • Apr 1, 2008
ash
MUAHAHAHAHA!

Man u got sUperman's Power..now all you have to do is to Fly high with CE😉...Best Of Luck....

Share this content on your social channels -