CE's New Moderator : CEan - Ash!

CEans,

Please join me in welcoming our first ever moderator on CE Forums - #-Link-Snipped-#

Ash will be responsible for the well being of our Technical Discussions Section πŸ˜€ !

Ever since joining CE in July 2007, Ash has been adding value to CE forums. He has helped new members become familiar with
the forums, has actively participated in all the discussions and helped CE spread the word in Malaysia .

Ash can be contacted 24 x 7 on his email - ash [at] crazyengineers [dot ] com.

Keep up the good work, Ash! [​IMG]

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Kudos Ash! πŸ˜€ ... you should think about changing your avatar to catbert πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Kudos Ash! πŸ˜€ ... you should think about changing your avatar to catbert πŸ˜€
    Lol! Catbert - the evil director of human resources? 😁

Ash - don't be evil 😁
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    well done ash..u help us a lot..hope we can help u a lot in the future..
  • mahul
    mahul
    Congrats Ash!! keep up the good work...
  • asin
    asin
    keep up the good work ash,you r gonna be great here...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    MUAHAHAHAHA!
    ALL KNEEL DOWN TO MY NEW POWERS!!!

... and thanks for the complements, guys πŸ˜‰ lol, I love catbert! In all seriousness, I will try my best to be of good assistance to all CEans here. We mods are here to serve you in any capacity, so don't hesitate to ask if there are any issues!
  • suyash
    suyash
    ash
    MUAHAHAHAHA!

... and thanks for the complements, guys πŸ˜‰ lol, I love catbert! In all seriousness, I will try my best to be of good assistance to all CEans here. We mods are here to serve you in any capacity, so don't hesitate to ask if there are any issues!
    Congrats Ash... Wishing you the best luck for making CE an even better place to click around

when I read some of the above posts, I though it will be "interesting" to have Catbert being an advisor of the Google founders 😎
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    ash
    MUAHAHAHAHA!

Man u got sUperman's Power..now all you have to do is to Fly high with CEπŸ˜‰...Best Of Luck....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to crazy engineers.. i need ideas or resource on Home Networking - Setting Up a Home Network ..i have to prepare a topic on this concept for my seminar....
Note: The contest ended on 31[sup]st[/sup] March, 2008. CEans, The wait is over! It’s a great pleasure to announce CrazyEngineers’ first ever, prize enabled 😁 contest! About the contest: We...
*Note: The contest ended on 31[sup]st[/sup] March, 2008.* Read the contest announcement here -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/2339-contest-design-your-ce-t-shirt-win-new-post.html Here are sample submissions:- [Format 1] Your slogan: Front: Sorry! I'm Busy! CrazyEngineers.com Back: You...
i gona design pc based advertising board in which the board comprising of 5x8 dot matrix of led display board capable of displaying 8 characters at a time in amoving...
hello every buddy good morning