Certificate course on IT Tools for SMEs

Skill Development Certificate course "IT Tools For MSME" offered by SRM-CESD of SRM University.

Course conducted by Entrepreneurs || Certification by SRM University
Visit Certificate Course on IT Tools for MSME from SRM-CESD, SRM University to Download Prospectus and Application Form.

Information Technology has not only become the key factors for Small and Medium Enterprises, it is also a tool in empowering and elevating any business. Business success depends on how well a company is able to exploit the potential of technology.

This course will empower an individual with Best Practices of Information and Communication Technology for Business Productivity & Growth.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just for the sake of clarification - are you an official SRM University representative?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone. I am studying fourier series.I have a question about this example. Please explain to me where does am come from? I dont understand the last part of the...
hi friends , i have been trying to install turbo c++ , but its not working ,,, but if i use dosbox its working but its a bit hectic to...
Hello friend's Any one have idea what technology facebook utilize to create the drop down box what we see on clicking our notifications. Is it possible to create such like...
India's favorite satire site - FakinNews.com seems to be suspended. At present, I'm receiving the following error message on the site: This Account Has Been Suspended. There could be two...
I'm a Fresh mechanical engineering graduate. So Please, assist me with any specify university/college to do my Masters in oil and gas engineering ? and also would like to know...