cepta infotech

hey i just saw aid of ceptainfotech on CE site ... any body knows about it ??its profile and training quality etc....

Replies

• n090985
    n090985
    i correct my self..its cetpa infotech... i saw its aid on crazy engineer site nad silicon india.. can any body tell about it
  • crazy-engineer
    crazy-engineer
    @n090985

CETPA is good training company, they got some really good trainers especially in .NET, Embedded & VHDL...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guys. I am Aniket new to CE 😉. Passionate about Computers & Technology! I too like to share something. Its a motivational story !!! So.... Once upon a time...
I'm doing a career project for my class. I was hoping you guys have some time to answer some questions about your job for my project. 1.What is your favorite...
Hello CE members i need a help for you... Can anyone tel me link for case studies for salary payment based on performance appraisal... I searched in google but couldnt...
from where can i get to study the cooling properties and behavior of oil towards heat. which oil to use if it has to be directly injected in combustion chamber...
Friends try Opera 10.0 - its amazing. One of my friend told me about Opera, Its just great, if you are developing any WML sites, you dont need any mobile...