Centrifugal Blower with backward curved blades design data..

Dear all,
I need to design a centrifugal blower of backward curved blades which has the capacity of 3000m3/h,@ 1 inch static pressure.
For this i would like to know that the calculations to find the impellar parameters,casing parameters and blade design parameters.
Please if any one knows it help me..it is very urgent for me..

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Search the library and read appropriate books.
  • venkat624
    venkat624
    Dear raj

I am not getting any data in the net or text books for this application..If u have any please help me...
  • venkat624
    venkat624
    Dear all
    Please post me if you have any emipirical data for this application..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi...here are some GATE papers. hope that they will help you.. ..Previous years GATE Papers for Download, Streams EC, EE, ME, CS, IT, IN, ME, CE, Discuss previous GATE Papers...
hi.. can any one provide the link for following ebooks.... thanks in advance. Engineering mechanic (statics and dynamics) by a. Beer and Johnston (the Tata McGraw Hill publications) Strength of...
Hello Actually I was curious to know that why on formatting the size of the drive decreases?
Hi I am facing a problem in uninstalling Oracle 10g. So can anyone of you please suggest me How to uninstall Oracle 10g?😕 Eagerly waiting for your posts!
Dear Friends, We have come across DTMF, dialogic and voicemodem. BUt we cant make the right choice among these. So I need your help. Thanks in advance