cell phone robot ( help me please !!)

Hello everyone,
i have a project to do in my freshmen year. it does not have to be professional. The subject I picked is about making cell phone robot. we can talk to the cell phone and the cell phone can talk to us, we don't need to type in the keypad. But i'm struggling with the part of making the cell phone talks to us. i do not know how to get the correct info and what the the names of the devices are that makes the cell phone talk. I can use the speech recognition technology when we talk to the cell phone coz this technology is avaliable.

any help please?

thank you.

Replies

• naks4u
    naks4u
    but why u want that cell phone should interact with u . i mean basically u want to control a robot with the help of cell phone so u can do it with the help of some at commands and dtmf tones just check it about this ........
  • icehari
    icehari
    you can use some devices that converts sound frequency into some pulse.... and you can record some voices in cell phone and make it to play when a pulse signal is reached by sound frequency... simple na...
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thread moved to Project's Section
  • binu_ji
    binu_ji
    You can use a voice recorder/playback IC at the receiver side. an APR9600 can be used.
    Connect the audio out to the speaker line of the mobile through the Handsfree.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here's a good find I stumbled on- This Chicago, IL firm is betting an old design will breathe vigor into the alternate energy market. They have designed and produced wind...
hi engineeres๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž can anyone tell me how i can commperss air in minimum money & sufficent quntity?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
now i do my b.tech in mechanical engineering.. and i am looking here for new and relevant paper presentation topics on aerospace.. plese let me know what i want...and i...
Hiii all, In a wireless channel, which of these 2 noise is more commonly present- AWGN or gaussian noise? I know its almost the same but which one is more...
hey guys am new to this site nice to join here