Cell phone controlled Solar Vehicle

some one provide me with circuit diagram,parts list ,cost of the project?

Replies

• 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    MAGIC007
    welcome to CE

CAN u told that what are u triyng to do ?
  • magic007
    magic007
    a vehicle is running through sms[mobile] via micro controller,relay ckt, dc motor.
  • blackmagic_rol
    blackmagic_rol
    1. Firstly you must make a mechanical model all with your working parts, dont forget to leave enough space for circuitry. Decide the weight and add or subtract accordingly.

2. Depending on the movements, design the circuit.

3. now crucially make the java based software application to control your model. hopefully you should use bluetooth control, because your cell will probably use that only.
  • loyalmanikanta
    loyalmanikanta
    please provide me the abstract for Cell phone controlled Solar Vehicle.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    how is the abstract of Cell phone controlled Solar Vehicle
  • mrityunjay0801
    mrityunjay0801
    please provide me abstract of cell phone controlled solar vehicle
  • petermathew91
    petermathew91
    descriptoin about cell phone controlled solar vehicle?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to make a fm transmitter for a campus so upto what range i can transmit freely which will not abide the rules and regulation of our govt.
folks please help me in gettin the concept of op amps i dont know how to provide 0 potential or -ve potential in the circuits of op amps.so plz plz...
can this is possible that areoplane can land on ocean or sea ,if yes then how ? &no then why? guys i concluded some solution but it is not upto...
Hello all masters,, I'm DOniee from Indonesia, let me join this super massive crazy engineer.. i'm just a stupid student who have a lot of will to learn mechatronics,, warm...
The hottest Auto show in town to sizzle Auto Enthusiasts After the stupendous success in Bangalore, Delhi and Chandigarh- Relio Quick Auto Mall 2010 is all set to delight the...