Celkon Monalisa ML-5, Signature Swift A112, Campus A10 - Price, Specs & Features

This year has been great for Celkon. With frequent launches of its new smartphones, the Indian mobile manufacturere has been a part of the news headlines for multiple times over the last few months. We told you about Celkon Signature One A107, A9 and then the Celkon A119Q Signature HD. Last month we covered - Celkon Signature One A107 And A9+ Budget Android Phone Launched In Indiatoo. Now here we are again, witnessing the launch of Celkon's three brand new smartphones - The Celkon Monalisa ML-5, Celkon Campus A10 and Celkon Signature Swift A112. Huge names, huh? Well, all the three phones are running the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Let us take a look at the specs and features of each of them one by one.

The Celkon Monalisa ML-5 key features a 4.5-inch qHD (540x960 pixel) display and comes powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The phone is a Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) and for storage provides - 1GB of RAM and 512MB of inbuilt storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The phone runs on a 1800mAh battery and lets the user takes snaps using 8-megapixel rear camera and make video calls using the 2-megapixel front-facing one. The Celkon Monalisa ML-5 Price in India is Rs. 10,999.

Coming to the Celkon Signature Swift A112 features, we find a 5-inch FWVGA (480x854 pixel) display and a 1.2GHz Dual Core processor. Users have an option of Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) and a 512MB of RAM
4GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded up to 32GB using microSD port. Camera is the decent 8-megapixel at rear and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing one. There's a 2000mAh battery that gives power to the phone. The official price tag associated to this phone is Rs. 8,799.

celkon

Now let us take a look at the last but not the least phone on the list - the Celkon Campus A10 which is definitely the cheapest of them all. The key features of the phone includes a 3.5-inch HVGA display with resolution of 320x480 pixels and a 1GHz dual-core processor. There's 256MB of RAM and 512MB of inbuilt storage which is expandable up to 32GB. A 1.3-megapixel rear camera is there to take snaps and for making video calls you get a VGA front-facing camera. Powered by a 1500mAh battery, the price of India tag for this one is Rs. 4,299.

The Celkon Monalisa and Signature Swift A112 are coming with very popular flip covers, whereas the Campus A10 is packaged along with a back case. Let us know your thoughts about the smartphones.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There's some more news from the unstoppable company. Celkon is expected to launch another Monalisa-series phone called the Monalisa ML9 in the next few days. The smartphone might feature a 5-inch display, 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, and 12MP rear camera - rumors say.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    The first two phones seems to be impressive but the third one doesn't look great.we want the basic ram size to be at least 512MB RAM and a camera of >2MP will be good.If they are eying for smartphone,It should be atleast 3.5 inch or more to look decent.Please update with connectivity options if available.😭
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    The first two phones look pretty cool considering the price tag, 8MP Camera, would be just awesome..
    I don't like the look of the third one though..😨

SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    ram size to be at least 512MB RAM and a camera of >2MP will be good.
    I would consider for going for more than 1 GB ram and camera >=5MP, then only it would be of some use, my current phone lacks both of these.😭
    Sanyam Khurana
    The first two phones look pretty cool considering the price tag, 8MP Camera, would be just awesome..
    I don't like the look of the third one though..😨

I would consider for going for more than 1 GB ram and camera >=5MP, then only it would be of some use, my current phone lacks both of these.😭
    You are correct but on considering the pricing facter, It will be difficult for the manufacturers to implement those specs for a price tag
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    You are correct but on considering the pricing facter, It will be difficult for the manufacturers to implement those specs for a price tag I think everything can be implemented, just they have to reduce their profits. And big branded companies, of course don't do this, like Samsung will always place their phones high, while companies, like MicroMax, Karbonn etc. would offer same specs in lesser price tag.
    agreed
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The phones are creating a lot of buzz it seems. Given the price tags, there are chances that the buyers looking for mid-segment phones will give it a go. In India, the concept of brand loyalty is still in the nascent stage. So, people don't mind changing cellphone and changing brands every couple of years.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    One thing Samsung can't offer the same spec in lower price is cos of the hardware it houses inside the main capsule

The features of the mobile is okay But the processor speed is okayish for the first one

But mid range mobiles are attracting a larger crowd o we will have a lot of people buying these now

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tomorrow is my interview , suggest me some dos and donts and ask me some javascript that can help me in tomorrow interview ?
I want cover for Raspberry pi whose GPIO should remain out like this : Anyone knows from where I can get this kind of box ? Couldn't find it from...
Hi Folks, Could anyone make me clear the difference between encapsulation and abstraction. In my POV the difference between Encapsulation and Abstraction is.... Encapsulation : Encapsulation is the way of...
All of us who had a chance to be at hostel would have experienced those beautiful memories. The memories include happier birthday’s , cultural , Hostel day, and many fights....
I had surfed over the net for New car releases in Frankfurt and I am tired of counting the cars.So I had made a decision to post some cars which...