CEED for mechanical engineers

do any one knows in deep about the ceed papers except that its a design test for post graduation???

Replies

• sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    no replies still!!!!

no one have even heard about this exam???!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I googled about it and couldn't find any information. Could you share a link to their official website?
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    #-Link-Snipped-#ceed/

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to understand the real difference between pressure and stress? Isn't it one and the same thing?
I want to do a project on Pavement distress modelling and its integration with GIS. Please suggest me the methodology.
please describe me the difference between hydrulic and pneumatic brakes apart from water and air functioning definition. What are the major automotive applications of both. what are advantages and disadvantages...
HI, I am Reshma Ramakrishnan from Kerala.compleated my B-Tech in ECE from University of calicut.Currently am working in the technical department of Indus Towers Bangalore.I am not an intelligent girl...
Facebook stock fell again down to $23.81, a drop of 11.3 percent, bringing the social app to a new all-time low, and ripping about $3 billion from Mark Zuckerberg’s pocketbook...