CEED Exam on 25th

CEED, conducted by IIT Bombay is on 25th November.
How many of CEans are going to appear for this exam?
I would also like to know from them how have they prepared for this exam?

Replies

• sksaxena
    sksaxena
    As it is a totally creativity and talent based exam..there's really no way to 'prepare' for this exam. This is not GATE where practicing a 100 questions will fetch us marks. Hope you got the answer. One of my fast friend got 76 AIR in CEED last year and still didn't get IIT. Finally, he got into NID.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am planning to buy an andriod phone for 10k. please suggest a phone and also give reviews about micromax a 110.
An air-conditioned classroom is maintained at 72◦F in the summer. The students attend classes in shorts, sandals, and tee shirts and are quite comfortable. In the same classroom during the...
hello! I'm using Windows XP SP2. Heres my problem. My usb ports suddenly stopped working. just one day i went plugged in my flash D , it charged perfectly but...
Google recently lost one of their top executives, Marisa Mayer to Yahoo - which was once Google's top search rival. Things haven't been very good at Yahoo all through the...
This interesting question popped up when a CEan sent me a note in PM asking whether there was a way to share animated GIFs on Facebook Walls or other people's...