CEans, Let's PIMP CE.

Our website looks decent & attractive, but I guess it's time to pimp CE by bit.

The icons on left (highlighted one) ,if we add some 150x150 or 200x200 px png logo according to respective topic, then CE would look even more awesome, what say CEans ?

[​IMG]

Are you CEans ready for that ? I know some of you are really good in photoshop.
But we need permission of #-Link-Snipped-# before that. So, Biggie if you don't mind can we ?

Step forward CEans & share your art to pimp CE πŸ˜€

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nice idea bro.
    Gives us some time and some rules to design the logo.
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sir , Would you mind Sir?
    Please accept the art if it has a professional logo ethics.
    😲
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bring it on guys. Let's see what you've got.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    [​IMG]

Chemical Engineering
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# 150x150 px or 200x200 ?
    Tagging few regular CEans, #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Tried tagging more, getting error :
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ok.. #-Link-Snipped-# please confirm about the image size. I will post some drafts soon.
  • lal
    lal
    The 200px challenge!
    Men at work 😁
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Abhishek Rawal
    Our website looks decent & attractive, but I guess it's time to pimp CE by bit.

The icons on left (highlighted one) ,if we add some 150x150 or 200x200 px png logo according to respective topic, then CE would look even more awesome, what say CEans ?

[​IMG]

Are you CEans ready for that ? I know some of you are really good in photoshop.
    But we need permission of #-Link-Snipped-# before that. So, Biggie if you don't mind can we ?

Step forward CEans & share your art to pimp CE πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Simple things look more attractive,Thats main idea behind this logo.πŸ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Apurwa.Thakur
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Simple things look more attractive,Thats main idea behind this logo.πŸ˜€
    *clap* *clap*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lal
    The 200px challenge!
    Men at work 😁
    I on it too buddy
    Let's change face of CE by little πŸ‘
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Abhishek Rawal
    *clap* *clap*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    😁
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    [​IMG]
    Any suggestions, CEans ?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Adding more CEans : #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, make the icons that look professional and go with the overall design of the site.
  • lal
    lal
    Elec comm
    200px is huge!!

Present icons are 36 X 36, right?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    current group logo is 36x36.

see this: It consist 4 images. (i think it's default logo of CE themeπŸ˜’)

1st image for all topics read. 2nd for some unread thread in group and other I don't know in which condition they are being used.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    working on logos
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First Draft :- I am not happy with this. πŸ‘€

[​IMG]
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Well problem is this, big logos won't look good and with images like what we want to add, small logos wouldn't look good..

:arghh:

I don't know, but tell me the final size, I'll try to work on it, and see how it goes...
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Sanyam Khurana
    I don't know, but tell me the final size
    #-Link-Snipped-# ^^
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just right click on the image and download the sprite. We'll only setup sprites; not individual icons.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    ok Sir meet you with logos soon
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just right click on the image and download the sprite. We'll only setup sprites; not individual icons.

Well I didn't know technically what 'Sprite' was besides the fact that it's the name of a soft drink. 😁

But now that I DO KNOW what it is, please tell me if you want us to use the 36px*36px sprite as the size of the logos to be shrunk into? I fear that no detailing can be done and we'd have to focus on key elements over to 'beating around the bush' kind of visual imagery.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Guys a magazine editing, Proof reading a new book about to be released, Work as an Sound Engineer, Regular CE time, Paper presentation Academics and many others stuff hold me back I am sorry I am not in a position to help you guys much in this
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Conqueror
    Guys a magazine editing, Proof reading a new book about to be released, Work as an Sound Engineer, Regular CE time, Paper presentation Academics and many others stuff hold me back I am sorry I am not in a position to help you guys much in this
    Not an excuse Mr. Conqueror. You've to conquer these things. We can wait as well. Bring out your ideas.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Is the current logo and outcome of any logo posted by a member in response to this thread? If yes then it is a successful idea and Good job overall 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recent news suggest that Jaguar is expected to launch its SUV variant (unnamed). Can it justify its move?Can it maintain its legendary and classiness in its SUV variant? Yes it...
Recently, we covered the articles showing that Intel processors are outperforming ARM processors. Silvermont Atom-Processor Outperforming ARM & Clovertrail Processor Outperforming ARM based processors, some tech-bloggers & veterans do mentioned...
There are hundreds of such time management tips. One more cannot do much damage. Here it is for what it is worth: https://pmpaspeakingofprecision.com/...5-tips-for-identifying-your-catalyst-project/
Swipe has launched a new 7-inch tablet called the Swipe MTV Slash. We have earlier read about Swipe and MTV together launching the 6-inch smartphones. But this time, joining the...
Spice Telecom has launched a new smartphone called the Spice Pinnacle FHD in India. Adding up to its already extensive range of smartphones for the Indian market, Spice is all...