CEans joining Infosys!

I'm thinking about bringing together CEans who've gotten offers from the major IT recruiters. Infosys is definitely one of them.

I think it would be interesting to meet people whom you'd eventually be working with through CE, even before you join.

So those who have been offered job in Infosys, post here. I encourage starting threads for other companies as well.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering how many engineering students really care about what kind of job they'll do once they join the company. I think you should! For example, if someone's offered a...
Those who are looking for jobs, head over to : Persistent : Careers : Vacancies and submit your resume if you think you qualify for the required positions. All the...
How to shutdown another system from our system in unix operating system?
Let us some c,c++ and java Here we will discuss some commonly asked questions in interviews related to c,c++ and java that will help a lot of ceans in furture...
Hello friends, I would like to know if it is possible to modify an existing die from injection moulding. For example, if I find an obsolete plastic product and like...