CEans From NCR Region

HI CEans,I want to know that in our CEan commnuity who is currently residing in NCR Region,so that we can bond up more here and also to spread the awareness about CE.

What you say guys?

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Still no replies ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Crazyboy is from NCR region. I'm sure he's available for every initiative. I'm very sure patty will also join in.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Currently I am out of town for Diwali vacations. BTW, I stay at Noida. I am all game for any activity we wanna carry out for CE.

I guess Patty is at Delhi and I remember that around 10 CEans are from NCR region.

-CB
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @CB:Hey CB it is good to knew that you are in noida,may i know in which sector you are residing ? and in which company you are?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Sector 62,

Company info... ๐Ÿ˜ lets move straight into PM

-CB
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    i am currently staying at chandigarh but i will try to be part of any such activity
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Hey, I'm also from delhi. Lemme know what I can do.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you guys are arranging a meet, I'll try my best to join. How do you like January (I've my schedule fixed for December ๐Ÿ˜ )
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @biggie: Ya it will be very good ,please post your location CEans who are currently residing in NCR.
    so it will be better for us to locate and update you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm planning to attend all CE meets starting January 2011. We must make CE Meets a regular activity for all CEans.
  • gohm
    gohm
    For those not in India wondering, NCR is National Capital Region and is the greater Delhi area.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I am opening this thread again,guys who are from NCR region or living here please update so that we can plan for CE NCR meet..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We have

ITCHAP
    Freak
    Blunderboy
    Patty

from NCR. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    i am from delhi begumpur rohini sec 22
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I am coming to Delhi on 30 May ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    goyal420
    I am coming to Delhi on 30 May ๐Ÿ˜€
    Then you guys can make Small CE MEET on 30th. What you say?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    godfather
    No gf as on 30th May there in Monday so i don think so it will be possible ,goyal can it be possible to come a day before..?
    and we need to check with other guys before finalizing the dates
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    godfather
    well it will be nice ,but i don't think i will get time

but will try my best
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    we have ITCHAP, Freak , Blunderboy, Patty, Yadavundertaker, please guys reply soon ..and confirm here so that we can plan something..cause in delhi we can meet anywhere in weekend ..CP(cannuaght place) what say? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    no replies ๐Ÿ˜”
  • freak16
    freak16
    CD Make ๐Ÿ˜” to ๐Ÿ˜€
    I would like to be a part of such a meet after 31 of may except weekends as I am terribly occupied on weekends..
    ๐Ÿ˜‰
    What about june 1??
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    hey freak ..i think weekdays wouldn't be possible ,i will be in office in weekdays ,and i don know about others ceans too ..we can plan on weekends

PS: @freak terribly occupied ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    we have :yadavundertaker,itchap,freak,WIN from NCR please guys update and finalize..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Count me in ๐Ÿ˜€

But for weekend only Please

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is something I got in mail, it was in Malayalam, I translated it, as I didn't have any other work to do. Its a lazy day in the office....
Many people don't move easily to UNIX or Linux but they they know GCC is one of the best free compliers available today. For me it ranks first and next...
I am developing an application which requires activation over phone. For this process, the program generates an ID (which comprises of the product key and motherboard serial number) which the...
I want three serial port in my system, at different baud rate for this I am using PIC18f452 with 16c654 (quad uart ic) i m having problem in initializing 16c654...
can anyone tell me how to install windows xp from the pen drive. how to make it bootable,., m currently using vista in my lapi.