CEans from Bangalore: Introduce Yourself

Hi All,

All those CEans who are from Bangalore and have interest in software/IT field,Please do reply here along with your brief introduction(including technologies you have worked on or your area of interest). πŸ˜€

Here goes mine:

"I am Shalini Goel , currently working as a developer in an MNC in bangalore with 2yrs experience. I have worked on Java, Javascript, Strust2, spring and very little on hibernate. My area of interest is web applications development."

Expecting replies from CEans- Mr Nilay, babloo, us1903, madhumurundi and luckie..and many more from bangalore.

Please Please do reply. πŸ˜€

Rules before you post in this thread:
1. Please give your introduction in the way, I have given.(Font in italics and enclosed with quotes.)
2. Only introduction. No discussions and comments posts.Discuss anything in CE conference room
3. Don't use sms language and hindi.(eg writing 'm' instead of 'am' etc.)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What about Mechanical, Structural, Chemical, Aeronautical engineers? πŸ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    What about Mechanical, Structural, Chemical, Aeronautical engineers? πŸ˜‰
    They are allowed in my gang only if they have interest in software and IT field.πŸ˜›
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hi there,

shalini good introduction,

"i am babloo , worked with two government organistion. worked on .net technologies as developer , i am going ahead abroad shorly for my higher studies. πŸ˜€ i am interested to do some kind of research. just love asp.net. and love to develop games. πŸ˜€."

ok fine
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hey what an idea shalini ,πŸ˜€
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Hi Guys,

This is Arun , an SE in Infosys for last 3 years. I am a JAVA developer with skill set of Python, VB6 and JSP. I work in java applications of IP phones for MNC. I do freelancing in VB6 applications and network security in python scripting. I love making friends and traveling a lot. Reads all readable materials and watch Family guy and Simpsons, play cricket and pool and counter stike, browse like hell and do pencil sketching. That's me in a nut shell.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Nice introduction arunhero99, thanks for the reply. πŸ˜€.

😁"Shalini welcomes both babloo and arunhero in Bangalore's IT gang" 😁

[PS: Other bangaloreans where are you? Common guys. Please post about yourself here. πŸ˜€ ]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe we've lot of engineers from Infosys here. πŸ˜€

[PS: There was a time when I had a job offer from Infosys! πŸ˜€ ]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Doesn't look like a debate topic. Moving thread
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    HEy Big_K ...
    are you happy or disappointed that you didn't take up that offer?
    just curious.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I never regret any decisions. So there's no question of being happy or disappointed for not taking that offer. πŸ˜€
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    this is not a topic of discussion here
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Hi,
    CE's .
    Its me MADHU I'm working as an Web Devloper with an experience of 6 months..I'm interesting in Java,J2EE and others flavours of java..
    And also i vey much intrest in Research ..right now i'm doing research on Nanotechnology and Computer networks.:sad:
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    You are interested in research and you are currently researching on Nano tech. and Computer Network. Why are you sad?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    madhumurundi
    Hi,
    CE's .
    Its me MADHU I'm working as an Web Devloper with an experience of 6 months..I'm interesting in Java,J2EE and others flavours of java..
    And also i vey much intrest in Research ..right now i'm doing research on Nanotechnology and Computer networks.:sad:
    Nice intoduction Madhu. Your area of interest is too good. 😁

😁Welcome to Bangalore's IT gang 😁

[PS: So till now CEans shalini_goel14, babloo, arunhero and madhumurundi are the part of Bangalore's IT gang ]

Other CEans where are you , Come on join us. 😁
  • deepsworld
    deepsworld
    "Hi, I am Deepak from Bangalore.I completed my Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering and started working for a MNC (1.5yrs of experience). My current area of work is mainly Manual testing (Agile) along with Automation, Release and Deployment Management, Since I work on Database intensive applications and I am good at DBMS and SQL. I always wanted to be a Computer Science Engineer and I got a chance to do a MS in Computer Science under a Corporate Program(currently pursuing it).

I would love to write code, wish I had more time. I am currently trying to brush up C and C++ and looking to learn Java. My hobbies include reading, listen to music occasionally and enjoy gardening and cooking. Enjoy playing cricket.... but don't have company. That's about me, let me know if I can be of any help here and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. See you around 😁 "
  • krish.dwaj
    krish.dwaj
    Hi, everyone I am pursuing my final year BE and I am just about to enter TCS. I am interested in IT field , of course I am Bangalorean!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    So many CEans from Bangalore. What's stopping CEans in Bangalore to have a meet?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    😁Shalini welcomes deepsworld to Bangalore's CE IT gang.😁
    @deepsworld We are really glad to have you here. Super Introduction of yours

[PS: So till now CEans shalini_goel14,deepsworld, babloo, arunhero and madhumurundi are the part of Bangalore's IT gang 😁]
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    krish.dwaj
    Hi, everyone I am pursuing my final year BE and I am just about to enter TCS. I am interested in IT field , of course I am Bangalorean!
    Welcome to our gang Krish(nice name πŸ˜‰ ) 😁 and yes Congrats for placement also. Can you devote your every weekend on any project other than your FYP?

The_Big_K
    So many CEans from Bangalore. What's stopping CEans in Bangalore to have a meet?
    Just waiting for introduction from Nilay whom I asked 100 times to introduce here. πŸ˜”
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    * bump *

Please look at the following thread if any of you is interested

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks for devoting your precious time πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to get hosting & what are the requirements i need?
i know what are foreground processes and back ground processes and daemons specifically being back ground processes. So what distinguishes a normal back ground process to a daemon process?
Hai to every one.I just registered today,I want to make a paper presentation in some latest application oriented thinks..so friends plz suggest me a topic..
hello..i want to have the paper presentation topics which are based on some latest technologies or current developments..
Alright, after reading the following post, let me know if you have a better title. Lot of you might have noticed - companies do not treat all employees equally. Your...