CEan seabiscuit & his MIRCaM wins IEASA award for most innovative product 2014

It is a matter of satisfaction that Mr.Anand Madanagopal and his Cardiac Design Labs won yet another prestigious award for his MIRCaM.
The Indian Electronics and Semiconductor Association announced the Most Innovative Product 2014 at a glittering ceremony at Bangalore on 2-2-2015.
Quote:
Cardiac DesignLabs: Lead by multi-disciplinary team of doctors and engineers developing new age affordable medical products with Intelligent Cardiac Clinical Analytics Engine builtin.
Endquote

With CEans like Rupam and Anand and others garnering a slew of awards, admin may have to consider opening a separate category for CEan Awards.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An update. (Anand (seabiscuit) is at extreme right):
    IMG_0910

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For a long time now, Twitter has been receiving criticism for its tedious and painful signing up process.During the sign up, Twitter takes the contact from the user’s phone and...
Yesterday evening one of my friend's mum called me up to ask if I can install WhatsApp on her old phone. I now have it and it's a Samsung Duos...
Samsung's sent out passes to the media that drops hints at what to expect from the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2015 event. The event is scheduled on March 1 in Barcelona...
mam, plz tell latest IES syllabus for electrical branch...also tel what it takes to crack this exam? Should we keep attempting it in the hope of cracking it?
A lot of users seem to be looking for the best BSNL broadband plan for home. The problem with this is that you can't simple point at a plan and...