CEan of the month November 2009 is ...

Quick Heal CEan of the month November 2009 is...

😁CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#😁

CEan mahesh_dahale joined CE in September 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE.

Mahesh has been actively involved in CE and instrumental in overall CE activity. His contributions to technical sections, initiatives like "Today's Featured Download" in CE - InFocus section and promptness in notifying mods/admins about spam on CE has won him the title of CEan of the Month November 2009.

Keep up the good work Mahesh, We all are proud of you!

Mahesh gets-

Quick Heal Total Security [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special, super awesome, CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in the following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/30491-cean-month-november-2009-a.html All discussions in this thread. 😁
This is the first web page on the Internet: The World Wide Web project Looks good, what say?
TiE Mumbai, in partnership with Tata, has announced the launch of the “Tata TiE Stree Shakti Workshop and Awards”, an annual conference for women entrepreneurs. The event will be held...
how to ghost HDD of my desktop to my Laptop Hard drive? adam holland
I Have change the topic of my FYP and become Differential transducer sensor for micro - fluid level measurement so please if you can help me on that i have...