CEan Of The Month April '09 is...

Quick Heal CEan Of The Month, April '09 is..

😁Ramkumar aka CEan - SilverScorpion 😁
*Ramkumar Wins*
Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]
[Read more Below]

CEan SilverScorpion has been with CE since October 2007. A true value adder to CE Forums, SS has been instrumental in accelerating CE's growth through his well informed posts & initiatives. We all enjoy his 'Connect The Pictures' & 'Learn Robotics' initiatives. He's been very active in replying to queries asked by fellow engineers and contributing ideas. He has also contributed to lot of technical discussions on CE Forums.

Ramkumar's activities and initiatives in April '09 have earned him the title of CEoM April '09. Congratulations, Ramkumar! We all are proud to have you on CE. [​IMG]

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

[Click on the image to know more about Quick heal Total Security]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/21632-cean-month-april-09-a.html in this thread.
Here i want to Share the Programmer with CE... as CE lab project.. please move this topic to appropriate section if it is not in appropriate section. First Off all...
CEan NiLaY celebrates his 26[sup]th[/sup] birthday today. MaNy HaPpY ReTuRnS oF ThE DaY 😁 NiLaY 😁 Rock On! 🎉 ​
The news if official now. CAT 2009 will be a CBT than a PBT. IIMs have said that the decision has been taken to conduct the test online to handle...
Hi all, I am puzzled by this little detail. I know what is a structure, a union, their difference et all. And I also know that structures are very important,...